This job is in our Philadelphia office:
Works closely with customers, business analysts and sales team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
Project Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates all development activities on the project
- Develops the development project plan and build schedule to communicate to management
- Updates with development status
- Responsible for completion of technical design deliverables
- Manages resolution of defects reported during SIT and UAT
- Responsible for creating Technical Design Documents (TDDs). These documents are developed with the participation of the architect.
- Responsible for scheduling code reviews
- Participates in requirements gathering and is the technical lead during design and quality inspection reviews of functional design documents in order to ensure design is technically sound.
- Identify and Document Gaps
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services.
5 – 10 years experience in IT business. 5 or more years working on .Net. Lending software background a plus.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC with Razor
- .NET Entity and Identity Frameworks
- Bootstrap CSS
- MS SQL
- Familiarity with MS Azure
- Familiarity with MS Team Services and Git
- Previous experience with integration into 3rd party systems
- Front end development experience
- Experience with loan origination systems or the lending business