LoanStar – Finance Leader
We are looking for a driven finance leader seeking a dynamic, high-growth opportunity. Candidates must be comfortable working with multiple projects as our company rapidly grows and evolves.
Serve as the finance leader for a rapidly growing FinTech start-up – tripling in revenue each year over the last 4 years. Your responsibilities would include:
- Financial month-end close
- Journal Entries
- Audit preparation and interacting with auditors
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Financial Reporting, budgeting, and management reports
- Recommend/Implement/Improve standard accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinating with external tax professionals and updating financials accordingly.
- Payroll – updating, managing staffing changes
- Passionate about working in a start-up organization.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Experience working in a remote environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently and be responsive to management on a timely basis
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with multiple GL packages, especially QuickBooks
- CPA certification is a plus (or working toward)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Full benefits package
- Covid-19 responsible workplace and a hybrid work environment