Implementation Project Manager
Location: Swarthmore, PA; Wilmington, NC; Remote
Business Strategic Summary:
We are an innovation-driven lending integration platform which has built a rapidly growing ecosystem among Lending Systems, Financial Institutions, and Merchants. Our goal is to sustain 300% revenue growth every year for the next three years. We will continue to invest in APIs to connect LOS platforms and in data analytics for a long term differentiation in the market.
We are hiring a self-motivated Implementation Project Manager. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. They will coordinate with other teams to ensure all aspects of each project are delivered on time.
Working on the implementations team, the role of the Project Manager (PM) is to take responsibility for the implementation of LoanStar’s MerchantLinq solution. The purpose of the PM is to ensure smooth, on-time implementation. The PM will also handle post-implementation configuration changes and API merchant implementations.
Our goal is to launch a client with all the tools needed to be successful in the market. Marketing support, competitive programs, sales training – the Project Manager works to customize the right launch program for them!
- Setting up and customizing the MerchantLinQ platform by the client and ensuring an end-to-end quality implementation
- Communicating, setting, and managing expectations with all team members and stakeholders regarding project scope, duration, deliverables, and due dates
- Understand and provide critical feedback for API integrations with strategic relationships.
- Understanding integrations to multiple loan origination systems
- Managing concurrent project deliverables while keeping client, as well as internal and external partners, on task
- Completing rate and configuration changes for current lenders who are already using MerchantLinq
- Working with loan aggregator and merchant partners to complete API connections to the MerchantLinq platform
- Creating and documenting processes to improve the quality of LoanStar Support and Implementation operations
Skills and competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats and play a flexible role
- Experience using Microsoft Office, CRM tools, and help desk support software is preferred
- Financial services experience, preferably in lending or with a fintech provider
About LoanStar Technologies:
Based in the greater Philadelphia area, LoanStar works with lenders of all sizes to design, deploy and power instant indirect consumer lending at the point-of-sale. LoanStar works with lenders to diversify their consumer loan origination strategies. Providing program consulting, market-leading software, and merchant aggregation, LoanStar helps lenders of every size leverage the power of their local brand. LoanStar has developed the MerchantLinQ platform that enables lenders of all sizes to deploy instant point-of-sale finance through their local merchants.