Business Strategic Summary:
We are an innovation-driven lending integration platform that has built a rapidly growing ecosystem among Lending Systems, Financial Institutions, and Merchants. Our goal is to sustain 300% revenue growth every year for the next three years. We will continue to invest in APIs to connect LOS platforms and data analytics into a long-term differentiation in the market.
The VP of Enablement will lead LoanStar in building sales processes and procedures, inclusive of all
necessary technology and data analytics. In addition, this role will own the implementation of both
merchant and lender success teams at LoanStar to retain relationships and grow loan volume
across the LoanStar network.
- The VP of Enablement identifies and defines the requirements to increase sales productivity
- The role will focus on quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify actionable insights, measure progress, and impact to suggest necessary ongoing enhancements
- In addition, this role will lead the development of tools, methodology, and programs
- Assembling information from supporting BUs to enable effective sales execution is another integral part of this role
- The VP SE will work directly with Senior Sales leadership to help build and maintain all resources that equip the sales organization to engage prospects and clients, while subsequently partnering with the product and operating groups on specific initiatives
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across the organization is essential to this role