Inside Sales Specialist
Come join our sales team! Our company has been growing exponentially due to large demand with recent record sales month over month. Perform activities associated with developing product sales to trade clients which include: All types of home improvement contractors, from HVAC to roofing, window, and pool and spa retailers. We are a small team, and you will be instrumental in helping us grow! There will be lots of opportunities for advancement as we continue to grow.
Base Salary: $40,000 + unlimited commission
Average First Year Expected Total Compensation: $99,000.00 + (Total Gross with Base + Commission) Additional commission is unlimited.
Total compensation at full quota for a full year: $118,000.00 (Total Gross with Base + Commission) Additional commission is unlimited.
- Outbound sales to attract and enroll new merchant partners who will use our free consumer lending programs to grow their businesses
- Develop, maintain and manage strong relationships with our merchant partners
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to increase partner activity
- Regularly update and coach partners on the LoanStar program and process
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Develop and execute regular training and coaching sessions with small and midsize businesses
- Ensure new employees at merchants are fully training on LoanStar platform
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume
- Attend industry-related trade shows as needed
- Extremely driven to meet and exceed all sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and in-person
- Strategic thinking, and inventive ideas to work with a wide variety of clients and personalities
- 2+ years prior sales experience with a proven track record
- Experience with/ability to learn technical support for the LoanStar platform
- Proficient computer skills including Google Suites (Gmail, Google Sheets/Docs), Freshworks, or similar CRM System (eg SAP, SalesForce, etc.)
- Experience in lending, financial services or banking is helpful but not required
- Experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Meet year-over-year sales growth expectations
- Meet repeat customer percentage quota
- Earn unlimited commissions based on your assigned merchant partner’s activity
About LoanStar Technologies
Based in the greater Philadelphia area, LoanStar works with lenders of all sizes to design, deploy and power instant indirect consumer lending at the point-of-sale. LoanStar works with lenders to diversify their consumer loan origination strategies. Providing program consulting, market-leading software, and merchant aggregation, LoanStar helps lenders of every size leverage the power of their local brand.LoanStar has developed the MerchantLinQ platform that enables lenders of all sizes to deploy instant point-of-sale finance through their local merchants. In 2022, LoanStar ranked #8 on the Philadelphia100.