Product Support Specialist
Location: Swarthmore, PA; Wilmington, NC; Remote
Business Strategic Summary:
We are an innovation-driven lending integration platform which has built a rapidly growing ecosystem among Lending Systems, Financial Institutions, and Merchants. Our goal is to sustain 300% revenue growth every year for the next three years. We will continue to invest in APIs to connect LOS platforms and in data analytics for a long term differentiation in the market.
The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for providing expert guidance and advice to customers through telephone and online portal communications. The ideal candidate should have strong customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills, and feel comfortable employing these skills. They will address customer concerns, complaints, and inquiries in a professional and compassionate manner while building strong client and customer relationships.
- Support our customers’ case management and issue resolution; leveraging customer facing portals, tickets, requests for research, triage management, and root cause analysis to drive resolution
- Respond to all client questions and issues in a quick, professional, and comprehensive manner
- Escalate outstanding issues to the proper team members
- Improve system performance by solving problems and recommending effective changes, i.e., enhancement requests, bug fixes
- Work closely with the Product Support team, management, and other departments to ensure we create and deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful support experiences for our customers
- Provide additional support for Operations team on special projects as needed
Skills and competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate both business and technical information
- Willing to wear multiple hats and play a flexible role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or commensurate industry experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office, CRM tools, and help desk support software is preferred
- Experience with a financial institution or FinTech provider, ideally within consumer lending, is preferred but not required
About LoanStar Technologies:
Based in the greater Philadelphia area, LoanStar works with lenders of all sizes to design, deploy and power instant indirect consumer lending at the point-of-sale. LoanStar works with lenders to diversify their consumer loan origination strategies. Providing program consulting, market-leading software, and merchant aggregation, LoanStar helps lenders of every size leverage the power of their local brand. LoanStar has developed the MerchantLinQ platform that enables lenders of all sizes to deploy instant point-of-sale finance through their local merchants.